Logical gaming devices combined with a ball-pen
It is well-known that gaming industry has much potential Worldwide. Logical gaming devices represent one segment of the gaming industry.
Unlike gambling machines in a casino, which are now subject for restriction measures in this country, logical gaming devices improve abstract thinking abilities and imagination, what is essential, in children and teenagers, and the usage of logical gaming devices is not restricted.
Production without serious initial investments and paying back fast enough is a significant advantage of this type of products. Here is what financial analysts say in connection with the subject matter:
«It is going on for quite a while, that games are the entertainment, which is the most demanded for. Both in USA, and in a number of European countries, gaming industry overcame cinema in annual income already several years ago. Games become more popular than cinema, it is a trend Worldwide. The annual turnover in gaming industry already exceeded 15 billion dollars, and it still grows every year».
It is important to notice, that there are few original types of items capable of winning the markets in the World fast.
What I propose is several types of logical gaming devices, including the one combined with a ball-pen. As initially estimated, such gaming device might be used with 10—25% of ball-pens produced worldwide, and they may become as popular, as Rubik’s Cubes, and be demanded for, both on national and international markets.
Some of those logical gaming devices are designed based on Rubik’s Cube, other are based on the ancient Chinese Book of Changes, while still other used modified elements of modern logical devices.
Competitive advantages of this type of products:
1. Currently, similar logical gaming devices are not available on the market.
2. Similarly, they are not produced based on ball-pens.
3. Because ball-pens are everyday goods, and most of the planet’s population use pens, and it specifically relates to schoolchildren, university students and office employees, who have ball-pens as an obligatory accessory, combining compact logical gaming devices with ball-pens shall facilitate strong demand without the need for expensive advertisement campaigns to promote the product.
4. Unlike gambling machines in a casino, which are now subject for restriction measures in this country, logical gaming devices improve abstract thinking abilities and imagination, what is essential, in children and teenagers, and the usage of logical gaming devices is not restricted.
5. As initially estimated, such gaming device might be used with 10—25% of ball-pens produced worldwide, and they may become as popular, as Rubik’s Cubes.
It is a well-known fact ball-pens are among the goods, which are the most demanded for in the whole World. An educated person uses three or four ball-pens a year. It is a ball-pen, which is one of the most gifts, and 33% of people, i.e. one third of the population, have ball-pens received as gifts.
In Russia alone, each year, more than 600 million ball-pens are sold, and even if only 10% to 25% of those pens were combined with logical gaming add-ons, it would still be dozens of millions pieces a year.
Promising markets for the innovative products discussed are densely populated countries of South-East Asia, where Yi Ching, or the Book of Changes, is very popular, i.e. such types of products would be demanded for, and that would facilitate its production increase.
It is planned, that the developed logical gaming devices would be commissioned for production by stages:
1. The first stage suggests production of a logical gaming device as a game box for a ball-pen that already exists, wherein the game box would be attached thereto as a cap piece, or via an adapter.
2. The second stage suggests commissioning the invention for production; it is proposed to start production of a logical gaming device built-in to a ball-pen body.
3. The third stage suggests starting production of a logical device combined with souvenir products, such as a small box, with gaming device body with the shape of a windup Chinese cane. A bigger size in this case would allow increasing the number of gaming pieces used, functional of the gaming device would improve, too, and this would facilitate growing its recreational potential.
Together with this type of items, additional products are to be manufactured, in particular, this would be a brochure, which would comprise a manual for using the item, and the detailed description of all possible combinations of the 64 hexagrams from the classical Chinese Book of Changes, and a new deck of Yi Ching Taro cards would be developed, too.
Mass production of the logical gaming device would allow keeping the product cheap, it would allow fast return of investments, and also the product would be sold at low price affordable for every customer, i.e. pupils, students and office employees, as well as housewives and elder people.
Besides, similar gaming devices may be produced in form of exclusive gift sets, combined with expensive ink pens, gel and ball-pens, which are accessories of middle class and high society, and this luxury product sets are to be sold at higher prices comparable with prices of jewelry items.
I expect this type of products to be demanded for in many countries, in particular, this gaming device would be popular in East Asian countries like China, Japan, Korea and other densely populated regions of the World, where the Book of Changes is of strong influence.
Production of the abovementioned items does not need large production facilities; furthermore, such production is possible on existing facilities, making daily products of plastic (for example, office goods, ball-pens, souvenirs, jewelry, toys, graphic art products — during consumer market stagnation, production facilities do not work at all capacity).
At the same time, increasing share of competitive products on such production facilities would facilitate improving production performance and expanding the markets for daily life products, as well as proportional increase of tax revenues into the budget of the country.
Implementing the abovementioned innovations would facilitate production diversification and create new jobs in the industry of sellable goods production.
How it works
«When wind of changes blows,
some build walls,
while others build windmills»
The ancient Chinese Book of Changes, also known as the Book of Fate, or Yi Ching Canon. This ancient philosophic work needs special attitude, as for one of spiritual wonders of the World, and it is nowadays clear not only for Buddhism and Confucianism followers in Far East and South East Asia, but for more and more people in Western countries.
According to one Chinese tradition, this spiritual creature was presented to people by mythical emperor Fuxi, who lived in III millennium B.C. In II century B.C., this ancient philosophical work became the part of Confucian heritage.