Instead of intro: what are we going to do and how does it work?
Never try to throw something harmful. It is better to replace a bad habit. If you do not replace it — the subconscious itself will find a replacement. Nearest similar. Stop smoking — you will most likely begin to overeat. That is because of the nature of smoking and nutrition — it is similar: the sucking reflex. In a newborn person, this is an unconditioned reflex: eating, sucking mother’s breast. At the same time, the child ceases to feel worry and discomfort, and bleary-eyed parents, giving the baby a nipple soother, so that he creates fewer problems for them with his wish list, use this effect. This parental weakness increases the risk of a child’s susceptibility to smoking in the future. In an adult, these instincts do not disappear; they are just hiding deep in the subconscious
1. Your subconscious is pre-conceptual. Baby. Uncorrupted, always honest, but remembering the experience of your whole life. The fact that once strongly frightened you — scares him still, as a frightened baby.
2. The tendency to overeating develops in the majority, but people are different. Someone has a replacement, which in his case is closer to him.
3. Do not quit bad habits. It is necessary to change them for useful ones. This reminder is about that.
Chapter 1. Why it needs to be changed, and not get rid of?
Bad habits are a part of you. With full rights. This is you. Any of your features from skills to sores and bad habits — one of the bricks of your building. It is not so easy to take a brick out of a wall and throw it away without any consequences. Your body along with your psyche will begin to look for a replacement. The brain always solves problems in the shortest way. It will choose the easiest and most affordable option. The baby will reach for the nearest pretty toy.
That can be explained like this:
1. If you just shut off the water flow — the water will flood something else somewhere else. Where it will be more convenient. Here: you are accustomed to it and so simply it will not go anywhere. You cannot just turn off the tap.
2. Spend your “water” on the acquisition of useful qualities and habits. You probably have long dreamed of becoming someone and learn something? What has not been given you for a long time?
3. Choose yourself, otherwise the choice will be made for you. Only by a baby.
Why do kids love sweets so much? That is because sugar contains a lot of fast digestible energy and it can be obtained as easily as possible: sugar -> glucose -> energy. That’s why the brain asks: “Hey, why the heck do I long and dreary process these endless vegetables? Here is a powerful source of energy”! Chocolate and meat can also be attributed. Therefore, porridge in comparison with sweet is no longer attractive: there the body needs a lot of work. The brain want sugar.
The same thing with smoking: if you do not change it for anything, the brain will demand its own cigarette. Why should a baby give up on a toy? Spit kid, that it is poisonous. If you are strict and you have a strong will or simply do not have access to cigarettes — the subconscious will begin to change the missing brick of smoking of your building at your discretion to the one that is closer. To which it is easier to reach. That the whole wall without this brick does not collapse. Thus it is arranged in simple language.
Your subconscious is you in infancy. If you do not choose what will replace your harm habit, it will choose at its discretion. Harm for him is preferable to utility. If you correctly show your subconscious the necessary substitutions (for example, change the dependence to the development of the talents you need), then it will obey.
How to correctly indicate what we are going to change?
The simplest psychotechnology for 5 minutes a day
1. Do not drink alcohol and other substances affecting the mind and psyche for half a year.
2. Two minutes of your time in the morning and three minutes in the evening.
3. Simple wooden rosary, not long.
4. A notebook sheet in a cage and something to draw.
5. Pocket calendar.
Why you must not to take intoxicating substances?
Because you are sober and you are under the influence of such substances are two different personalities. If you get rid of addiction (from smoking, for example) as a sober person, when you are intoxicated with alcohol you will most likely continue to smoke. Your personality under different substances have their own set of habits and values.
If you drank, do not try to continue classes. For your drunk personality it will be like in the first time. It is like to continue teaching subjects to people from the street who only externally similar to your students on the 5th year of the studying in university.
This is not the only reason. The main danger here is that your vices are alive and have an intelligence. That is who you are. They will resist. Yes, yes, you will resist to yourself. As soon as your misfortunes will understand what forces them to stop their existence, you will immediately wake up a sharp strong desire to continue to do something under any pretexts that hinders the change of bad habits with useful ones.
Simply put, you suddenly wake up with a strong desire to continue accepting what is cause of the pause. You can become alcoholic or get hooked on antidepressants. It is believed that cannabis is not a drug, but nobody has canceled psychological dependence on marijuana. That is why it else is a drug. It is worse than game addiction, because after the cessation of long-term intake of cannabinoids, the suffering is also felt physically. In man everything is interconnected. Substances are substances, chemistry is chemistry. If you have smoked any anasha during the struggle with your harmful addictions and have paused — the desire to continue to consume the products from the anasha will become hypertrophied. For the sake of pauses and further, to have a chance to stop the replacement.